CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 1996

From:
Patty Jansma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 09:31:25 -0600
We have noticed the same problem when we switched from COMOS 6.03 to
COMOS 7 on our Bio-Rad MRC 600. Some of the *.pic files are fine part way
into a data set and then are distorted("snowstorm effect", "rearranged
puzzle pieces") when we use confocal assistant 3.10. In some cases, the
data sets are not recognized at all. Other data sets collected at the
same time are fine. If you open them in Comos 6.03 they are fine.
 I would also be interested in finding out why this problems exists.

Patty Jansma                                    Tel:602-621-6671
Arizona Research Labs Division of Neurobiology
University of Arizona