CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2015

From:
"O'Malley, Donald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 23:44:59 +0000

commercial / microscopy-education post

Microscopy 101 Maze starts in 15 minutes at www.mazefire.com<http://www.mazefire.com/> (all our games are free / click 'n play).  Look under the Science/Biology tab.

First person finished wins a free lifetime MazeFire Membership (i.e. free access to future premium game collections).  Additional prizes can be found in the Explanations page. We feature the confocal listserv at the exit of this maze.

SOME MAZE-PLAY TIPS:
1. when you see a question again, you likely got sent back there from deeper in the maze.
2. try your intended answer again: if it turns green, then you were correct.
3. try the TIPs and inspect the images for clues.
4. TIPS will gradually appear in ALL rooms in the maze.

I would like to create more mazes on specific aspects of microscopy and optical physics and would be happy to co-author mazes in your areas of interest.  [I will follow up privately with anyone interested--I hope some find these games helpful to their students].

Kind Regards,
Don O'Malley

Donald M. O'Malley
Assoc. Professor
Dept. Biology & Program in Behavioral Neuroscience
and MazeFire Founder
781-707-8578