CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1996

From:
ESTERMAN MICHAIL A <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 22:00:07 +0000
for Mac go with Scion - add memory to increase speed. For the Pentium 90 AT
Bus Data Translation and Precision Digital Images (IMAXX boards) are good
choices.  PDI and Data Translation both also make Mac boards for nubus and
PCI. I don't particularly like the DT Mac board but their PC board is good.
I like Scion for the Mac because of functionality from NIH-Image that is
available.

Now a question for the list -
Has anyone had experience with luciferase luminescence with confocal
imaging. I need to know methodology for acquiring the signal.

Thanks

Mike Esterman
Scientific Imaging Center
Lilly Research Labs