CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2010

From:
Stephen Cody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2010 14:29:25 +1100

Dear Sandrine,

I've seen this a couple of times with faulty pmt power supplies on Bio-Rad systems. As Mark suggests it could also be the laser. Do you see the same pattern when you collect images simultaneously with two detectors? If so probably the laser. Do you only see the problem with one laser or irrespective of which laser you use?

Good luck
Steve

Stephen H. Cody