CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1997

From:
Anthony G Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 15:26:41 -0600
Have never used any of the above; have used only propyl gallate (8%) in
glycerol, a recipe Steve Kempf gave me.  Works great.  Not good for living
cells, though, obviously!

*       Anthony Moss                    voice  (334)844-9257            *
*       101 Cary Hall                   fax    (334)844-4065            *
*       Zoology and Wildlife Science    email  [log in to unmask]  *
*       Auburn University                                               *
*       Auburn, AL 36849                                                *