CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2006

From:
Glen MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:54:58 -0800

I  ran into this during a demo of the C1 Plus last spring.  In the
preferences, there is button for "Huygens compatible"  and near it is
another to enable/disable interleaving.  I'm not sure what the
Huygens switch actually does.  Hans vanderVoort, the owner of SVI,
which makes the Huygens software for deconvolution, also wrote part
of the .ics/.ids file format.  Enabling Huygens compatbility would
allow Huygens and Nico Sturmans ICS opener plugin for Image to open
the files, but the image was mangled due to the interleaving.  Trying
to recall, was it in preferences or in the save dialog box?

Sorry I can't give a more specific response,
Glen