CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 1995

From:
Heinz Hemken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 08:51:19 -0800
What mail program are you using? Some are fairly easy and intuitive, some
are REALLY bad (like the mail program in VMS). If you're not using Pine,
you may want to consider getting it (it's free and runs on lots of
machines). If you ARE using Pine, they have a manual you can get via
e-mail.

In any case, when you answer yes or no to the "Reply to..." questions,
get used to checking what the program actually puts in the "To:" and
"Cc:" fields. You should be able to manually delete or change them
before sending the message.

Heinz Hemken
Departamento de Biologia Celular