CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1999

From:
Gert van Cappellen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 08:40:17 +0100
Hello Philip,

Since two months we have a Zeiss LSM510 with a Coherent multi-photon
laser. My experience so far is that the Zeiss part is working fine, but
the multi-photon laser is not working at all. We have a Mira 900 tunable
femto second pulse laser which seems to work, but we need a compressor
box to send the pulse trough an optic fiber. Coherent is not able to
deliver this box at this moment. The system was ordered around April/May
and was delivered as agreed in September. We really need an optic fiber
because we want to switch our scanbox between two microscopes.

Greetings, Gert van Cappellen

--
Gert van Cappellen
mailto:[log in to unmask]