CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2003

From:
Sven Terclavers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sven Terclavers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:32:27 +0100

Hi,

About this lamp, the new 100W lamps have it too.  You have to point
this 'disc' to the left or the right in the housing.  In other words,
take care not to put it in front of the lens, nor in front of the
reflector!  That's all.
It is said that these lamps are stronger and have a better
heat-guidance...let's see... :-)
Best regards,

Sven Terclavers
Microscopist