CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2005

From:
Philip Oshel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 12:35:00 -0600

Ian

Do you have an inverted microscope? We image biofims from beneath,
using either chamber slides with coverslip bottoms or small petri
plates with holes and cover slips over the holes:
http://www.glass-bottom-dishes.com/
They're also doing multi-well plates, and they provide free samples.

Phil

--
Philip Oshel
Supervisor, BBPIC microscopy facility