CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2016

From:
"Kilgore, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2016 13:13:58 -0400

** Vendor Reply **

Thermo Fisher Scientific offers the Fluoro-Max beads in sizes up to 140 um, in green or red emission, which is at least at the lower end of your desired size range.  See here:
http://www.thermoscientific.com/en/product/fluoro-max-green-red-dry-fluorescent-particles.html

Jason

Jason A. Kilgore
Technical Application Scientist
Molecular Probes Tech Support
Life Sciences Solutions

Thermo Fisher Scientific
29851 Willow Creek Rd.
Eugene, OR  97402-9132
1-800-955-6288 then option 4, then option 6, then option 2.
Or dial direct at +1 541 335 0353
www.lifetechnologies.com

This communication is intended solely for the individual/entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information.  Any unauthorized disclosure or copying is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.