CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2006

From:
"Haydar, Tarik" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 07:54:48 -0500

You should check to make sure that you are using the unidirectional scan mode.  If you still have a channel registration problem, put in a service order and have the technician come to fix it.

Tarik Haydar, Ph.D.
Center V-Neuroscience, Suite 5346
Children's Research Institute, CNMC
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Pharmacology George Washington University School of Medicine
111 Michigan Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20010
p:202-884-2383
f:202-884-4988