CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2006

From:
Gerrit Bouw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 23:38:14 +0200

I will be out of the office starting  24-05-2006 and will not return until
07-06-2006.

I will respond to your message when I return. Priority e-mail can be
addressed to [log in to unmask] Alternatively, you can phone to my office:
+31 71 5450821.

The information in this E-mail is confidential and is for the exclusive
attention of addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please inform the sender by return that it has been wrongly
addressed. Would you also delete this E-mail, including any possible
annexes. Use of this information by persons other than addressee(s) is
prohibited. The publication, duplication, distribution and/or provision of
this information to third parties is not allowed. OLYMPUS NEDERLAND bv
cannot guarantee that the content of an E-mail will be conveyed in full or
that it will be received in time. OLYMPUS NEDERLAND bv accepts no liability
for any damage ensuing from receipt or use of this E-mail, or the
information contained within it.