CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2011

From:
Alberto Diaspro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2011 09:10:28 +0100

Dear,
sorry for using this channel. In Genoa situation due to flood is terrible and today it is raining again. Unfortunately, six persons died, among them 1 baby and two girls (8 and 19 years old).
For all LAMBS friends, my self and family and LAMBS are ok. Let me be back soon with more appropriate news…sorry for this
All the best
Alby