CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2011

From:
Sathya Srinivasan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 23:20:40 +0000

Has any one tried the LEP stages (LudL Electronic Products Ltd.) (No commercial interest) http://www.ludl.com/Home.aspx. We use it regularly with our Stereology system and can cover X, Y and Z directions precisely.

Sathya Srinivasan
Research Associate
Experimental Imaging Center
University of Calgary