CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2011

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 13:53:39 -0700

If you can't find any examples from other groups then you will have to come
up with your own interface.  If you can figure out what the BioRad outputs
as a control signal then you can try to find a stage that accepts that
input directly.  Given that there are only so many ways to drive a stage
you might be able to find something that is still compatible from a third
party.  Your other option is to build an interface box that converts the
Biorad stage control signals into whatever your new stage needs.  Of course
this all assumes the Biorad software has the outputs you need in the first
place.

Craig