CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2012

From:
jose manuel pellegrino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:42:47 -0300

Ciao Stefano,
I could suggest contact Dr Javier Adur (Lab Dra. María Fernanda Izaguirre) from Univ Entre Rios, Argentina, at [log in to unmask] ( http://www.bioingenieria.edu.ar/grupos/microscopia/MicroInicio.html). I know they have made such a Z- motorization in an Olympus microscope (sorry, no remember model) to perform deconvolution.

Regards,

José Pellegrino
Inst Exptl Physiol
CONICET - Natl Univ Rosario