CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2005

From:
"W. Chan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:16:18 -0800

Thanks for everybody that reply to my request for info.  Here is a summary
of the vendors that can provide replacement/rebuild of the 3-line Kr/Ar
laser.

Dynamic Laser  (Amir Behjani)
http://www.DynamicLaser.net

DZ Laser Service  (Don Zanelli)
http://www.dzlaser.com

Melles Griot (643-RYB looks right)
http://lasers.mellesgriot.com/default.asp?CatID=117

I also asked Spectra-Physics but they do not supply any air-cooled laser
anymore; they do have water-cooled ones which are much larger in size.

Thanks again for the quick responses.  Cheers.

--
Pang (Wai Pang Chan, [log in to unmask])