CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2011

From:
Roger Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:57:48 +0000

Dear colleagues,
I am Programme Convenor for the MSc in Imaging in Biomedical Research at the University of Sussex, Brighton, United Kingdom.  Due to late withdrawals, we can still offer two fully funded (fees and stipend) MRC studentships for admission this October to our course.  I would be very grateful if you would pass information about this opportunity on to your graduating students or other interested candidates.  The programme includes taught and research components and covers various techniques in microscopy, medical imaging and image processing in equal parts. For further information and for application please follow the links:
http://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/pg/2011/taught/1654/23871#tabs-1
http://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/pg/applying/
Please advise any interested student to contact me at [log in to unmask] Thanks for your help, Roger

Dr Roger Guy Phillips
Centre for Advanced Microscopy,
University of Sussex
School of Life Sciences