CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2010

From:
"Ignatius, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2010 13:56:24 -0400
For specific "spacers" our 15 micron fluorescent beads were designed for CLSM based Z (depth) calibration.  We also have 6 micron ones if you prefer.

These also show the effect of color and RI mismatch on Z depth accuracy.  Simple protocol included.

FocalCheck™ microspheres, 15 µm, fluorescent green ring stain⁄dark red throughout
Cat. No. F-7238
Or
FocalCheck™ microspheres, 15 µm, fluorescent dark-red ring stain⁄green throughout
Cat. No. F-7239

Kind Regards,

Mike Ignatius
Molecular Probes/Life Technologies