CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2007

From:
Shalin Mehta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:57:34 +0800

Thanks everyone,

 Images on www.diatoms.co.uk are really superb - and artistic. I will sure
try to get star pattern (http://www.diatoms.co.uk/star25.htm). It has an
extra feature of a nice center spot with radially arranged frustule that
could make centering of a stage on polarization scope a more pleasing task
(probably also more colorful with polarization contrast).

I wonder if the diatoms used in this slide also provide patterns
with resolution 0.2-1 micron?
I better email Klaus now.

Regards
Shalin