CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2007

From:
Jeremy Adler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 06:16:55 +0100

re the informative posting on LEDs by Barbara Foster

catalogue prices for LEDs seem to be very low, so how come
Cost of LED cassette: Eu720   ?
which seems to be a couple of orders of magnitude greater.

In addition you would need to purchase several LEDs

Jeremy Adler
Cell Biology
The Wenner-Gren Inst.
Arrhenius Laboratories E5