CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2011

From:
Justin Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:09:16 +1000

Hi,
I had a similar problem recently with avi files made by matlab and FIJI that I wanted to play in powerpoint. Provided you have the correct codecs for the avi, I found that changing the file extension from .avi to .mpg made it play properly in powerpoint regardless of the codec used to encode it.

Hope this helps,
Justin.