CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2013

From:
Jason Swedlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:30:59 +0000

Dear All-

It's time for the Annual OME User's Meeting, where we meet with OME users
and developers, discuss where the project is and where it is going.
Previous meetings have brought together representatives from academic and
commercial labs and commercial vendors, and provided an opportunity to see
and test OME's software, discuss priorities for the project and assess the
status and direction of the open source imaging community in general.

All details below-- please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any
questions.

Cheers,

Jason

***********************

*Event*
The 8th Annual OME User's Meeting.  Meeting page is
here<http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/meetings/june-2013-paris-users-meeting>
.

*Venue*
Institut Pasteur, Paris

*Date*
June 24-25th June 2013

*Registration *
Registration for this event is now open; please complete your online
registration here <http://www.lifesci.dundee.ac.uk/mod/ome2013>

*Programme *
A preliminary programme is now
available<http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/meetings/june-2013-paris-users-meeting/8th-annual-ome-users-meeting-june-2013-programme>.

Day 1 will consist of a range of  guest speakers and global updates from
our Satellite Labs.

*Workshops*
Day 2 is your opportunity to craft the agenda.  Think about the workshops
you would like to attend or even run yourself as they are ideal for
brainstorming, interactive learning and building relationships.  Please
contact Joyce Walsh <[log in to unmask]> to discuss or indicate topics
you would like covered on your registration form.

This is a opportunity for you to network and engage with the open-source
and commercial development teams and organisations currently using the OME
software.

Please keep checking the OME website for programme updates. We'll announce
guest speakers in the next couple of weeks.

We look forward to welcoming you to Paris in June.