CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1997

Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 10:30:14 +0000
Hi,

Thanks to everyone who replied to my original posting.  Some of you have
expressed an interest in trying out our method and we would of course be
delighted to get some real users feedback.  Fairfield Imaging have allowed
us to include our routines within their Microvision package (the original
code was command line driven and a nightmare to use).  Once we have agreed
the details with Fairfield I hope to be able to make evaluation copies
freely available (via FTP) early in the new year.  I'll keep you posted.

Once again, thanks for all the info and merry xmas to you all.

Craig.

Craig J. Daly
Research Associate                     tel:       0141 330 6606
CRI Heart Failure                      fax:       0141 330 4100
West Medical Building                  email:     [log in to unmask]
University of Glasgow
Glasgow G12 8QQ.

Web Site                               http://130.209.48.61/pages/vascular.htm
__