CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2014

From:
Steffen Dietzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 09:38:14 +0100

Jan,

one of my colleques has used it on our inverted Leica SP5. We needed a
special fit from DMT, meaning a chamber in which the coverslip came down
a mm or so, otherwise our 63x water lens (WD ~230 µm) would not come up
high enough (limited z-drive). But then things worked.
So, if you order, make sure they know which microscope(s) you want to
use it. I maybe should mention that our SP5 has no galvanometer z-drive
- in this case with the heavy equipment maybe an advantage.

Steffen

Am 07.02.2014 09:38, schrieb Jan Pala:

> Dear all,
>
> I am looking for new applications at our Leica SP5 system and I have
> found this device - Confocal Wire Myograph System - 360CW
> http://www.dmt.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=334
>
> Please, do you have any practical experience with usage of such system
> in combination with confocal lase scanning microscope? Setup with
> scanning stage, standard objectives and condensor.
>
> Thank you in advance!
>
> Best regards,
> Jan Pala

Steffen Dietzel, PD Dr. rer. nat
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Walter-Brendel-Zentrum für experimentelle Medizin (WBex)
Head of light microscopy

Mail room:
Marchioninistr. 15, D-81377 München

Building location: