CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2005

From:
Renato Mortara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:34:46 -0300

This is not really a confocal questions but I wonder if anyone has overcome
this problem: we have an ´old´ BioRad 1024 running (preety well) under OS2
and networking works fine with other machines in the network that run under
Windows 98 and 2000 operating systems.

However, newer machines that run under Windows XP do not see the OS2
(confocal) computer at all. Does one need to make special adjustments in the
XP networking settings to be able to map an OS2 machine ?

Any hints will be welcome !

Renato

Dr. Renato A. Mortara
Parasitology Division