CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2009

From:
"Jerry (Gerald) Sedgewick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:14:14 -0500
Hi Patricia,

Unsubscribe info is as follows:

Send an email to [log in to unmask] and put the following into the
body of the message:

*signoff confocalmicroscopy*

--
Jerry (Gerald) Sedgewick
Core Facility Director, Biomedical Image Processing Lab (BIPL)
Author: "Scientific Imaging with Photoshop: Methods, Measurement and Output."

Rawlight.com (dba "Sedgewick Initiatives")
965 Cromwell Avenue
Saint Paul, MN  55114
651-788-2261
http://www.quickphotoshop.com