CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2006

From:
Joanna Rossowska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 12:56:37 +0100

Dear all,
I'm a user of BioRad MRC1024ES confocal sytem. The system is equipped with 60WL Air-cooled argon/krypton mixed gas ion laser system. I have big problem with power supply to the laser, because it has broken down last time. As far as I am aware, it is impossible to buy a new one. So, my question is, whether somebody  has old (but still working) power supply to the laser and doesn't need them already. Or, Is there any possibility to repair it. Thank everybody for help in advance.
Joanna Rossowska