CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2011

From:
"Periasamy, Ammasi (ap3t)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:36:11 +0000

We use the pony tail hair bands. It works well for Zeiss objective lens and sits very well, no leak. you may have to change it once a while, particularly if it soaked with oil. You can find it in any grocery shop, we bought it in Bed and Bath.
It looks something like this
http://compare.ebay.com/like/290551080877?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y

Dr. Ammasi Periasamy
Professor & Center Director
Keck Center for Cellular Imaging (KCCI)
Biology, Gilmer Hall (064), 485 McCormick Rd
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904
(Campus Mail - P.O. Box 400328)
Voice: 434-243-7602 (Office); 982-4869 (lab)
Fax:434-982-5210; Email:[log in to unmask]
http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/Contact/peri.php
11th Annual Workshop on FRET Microscopy, March 5-10, 2012
http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/workshop/workshop2012/