CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2008

From:
Kevin Braeckmans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 11:16:06 +0100

Dear Pedro,

I have seen a tilted PSF on our Biorad MRC1024 as well in the past. It
turned out to be a misalignment of the laser -  or at least, it could be
corrected by adjusting the entrance angle of the laser beam into the
scanhead.

Best regards,

Kevin

Kevin Braeckmans, Ph.D.
Lab. General Biochemistry and Physical Pharmacy
Ghent University
Harelbekestraat 72
9000 Ghent
Belgium