CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2007

From:
Tim zhang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:58:04 -0700

Thank you. That's a good point.

Tim

----- Original Message ----
From: Rosemary White <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:14:05 PM
Subject: Re: Reasons to buy Zeiss?

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal Tim,
You need to try both systems with your material.  Make sure the cheaper system will do the job.  No other way to make a decision like this IMHO.  If a company is unable to let you trial a system, they should be able to put you in touch with a lab that has one.

Rosemray

Dr Rosemary White               [log in to unmask]
CSIRO Plant Industry            ph.     02-6246 5475
GPO Box 1600                        fax.     02-6246 5334
Canberra, ACT 2601
Australia