CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2009

From:
"Angelov, Lyudmil" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:16:35 -0400
Hi Loralei,

Here is the information:

>Dear Colleague:

>Please join us at the fourth annual Northeast Regional Life Sciences

>Core Directors (NERLSCD) meeting that will be held November 9-11, 2009,

>at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY.

>The NERLSCD 2009 meeting will be a regional forum for core facility

>directors and managers to network with colleagues, to learn about

>biotechnology advances and applications, and to discuss the challenges

>and results of implementing shared research resources.

>There will be presentations and discussion forums on operational issues

>facing biotechnology core laboratories.  There will be scientific

>sessions and technical workshops on genomics, proteomics, imaging, and

>other technologies, including next generation sequencing, microarrays,

>proteomics, metabolomics, optical imaging, flow cytometry, stem cells,

>nanobiotechnology, and bioinformatics.

>A core facility poster session will offer an opportunity for learning

>about regional life sciences shared resources and services.

>Participants will be able to post and to learn of core facility related

>employment opportunities.  A satellite meeting before the main

>conference will focus on laboratory robotics.

>Tours will be given of core facilities.  There will be an opening

>reception and numerous opportunities to network with colleagues.

>Registration and more information about the meeting can be found at

>http://www.nerlscd.org <http://www.nerlscd.org/> .  Registration will
be limited, so please

--

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Carol Bayles, Manager

Microscopy & Imaging Facility (MIF)

Life Sciences Core Lab Center

B46 Weill Hall

607-254-4860

607-254-6379 fax

http://cores.lifesciences.cornell.edu
<http://cores.lifesciences.cornell.edu/>

Confocal and Multiphoton Microscopy

Nanobiotechnology Center

www.nbtc.cornell.edu

Cornell University

Ithaca NY 14853

Lyudmil Angelov, M.S.

Confocal Microscopy Lab
Lindsley F. Kimball Research Institute
New York Blood Center
310 East 67th Street, New York, NY 10065
Phone: 212-570-3006    Fax: 212-570-3195
E-mail: [log in to unmask]