CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2009

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:07:24 -0600
Hello fellow microscopists!  I thought you all might be interested in the
analysis software we use in our lab.  It has support for most types of raw
data and imports the Nikon file format for both standard and spectral
detection.  There are a variety of functions for manipulating spectral data
as well as conventional data sets.  It is free (as in beer).

http://idisk.mac.com/pstys-Public/ImageTrak%20f

We hope to have a proper website up and running within a couple months with
support and better documentation.
Enjoy!

Craig Brideau
University of Calgary