CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2012

From:
Martin Spitaler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 06:30:21 -0500

Dear Martin,

 Re: non-CFP-like FRET pairs: in our (and many other people's) hands ,
GFP-mCherry works very well: It's based on the most optimised FPs of all
(GFP) - monomeric, single-exponential decay, bright, photostable, ..... - ,
efficiency is good yet the spectra nicely separated for stimulated emission.

Best,

Martin
###############################
Martin Spitaler, PhD
FILM - Facility for Imaging by Light Microscopy
- Facility Manager -
Sir Alexander Fleming Building, desk 401
Imperial College London / South Kensington
Exhibition Road
London SW7 2AZ
UK

Tel. +44-(0)20-759-42023