CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2006

From:
Csucs Gabor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:19:11 +0100

Dear Jens,

Zeiss sells such a piezo stage - although they are not the producers
(and it is very expensive). In about a week will receive it as an
upgrade for our LSM510 system. Prior also sells such an insert (~ 40%
cheaper then the Zeiss insert). Furthermore, Leica has also such a
Z-stage, however it is not piezo but galvo-driven, but a larger problem
is that it can be controlled (as far as I know) only by Leica software.

Cheers    Gabor

--
Gabor Csucs PhD
Light Microscopy Centre ETH Zurich