CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2009

From:
Vitaly Boyko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:21:43 -0500
Dear All,

I would greatly appreciate if you could provide me with the list of
objectives with the measured flatness of field in 100 nm steps within the
working distance of the objective (i.e. accurately!!! measured by the
manufacturer - I might guess that German companies could be more
"responsible & accurate" than other non-German ones, like Nikon, especially
when the product is to be delivered for the "broad" American Market).

Thank you for your help,

Vitaly

NCI-Frederick,
301-846-6575