CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2008

From:
Farid Jalali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2008 12:02:17 -0400

Hello Group,
Thanks very much to you all for the helpful thoughts and comments. Much
appreciated. This user was un-necessarily using a long exposure time and
gain to pick up very very weak GFP signal. This bleedthrough is not
something that I have ever seen or documented on my system. Good thing to be
aware of as well a point to reinforce to users.

Thanks again group.
Cheers
Farid

--
Farid Jalali MSc
Senior Research Technician- Lab Manager
Applied Molecular Oncology/ Princess Margaret Hospital
STTARR Innovation Facility/ Radiation Medicine Program
Toronto, Canada
416-946-4501 X4351 (Princess Margaret Hospital)
416-581-7754 STTARR at MaRS Building
416-581-7791 STTARR Microscopy Suite