CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1997

From:
"Steve Gaffin, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 13:17:57 EST
     Hi Richard,
        We are considering microinjection for our studies and would
     therefore be grateful for a copy of replies you receive.  Thank you in
     advance.  Steve Gaffin
     US Army Research Institute for Environmental Medicine
     Natick MA