CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2010

From:
Michael Bastiani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:11:13 -0500
Dear ListServe members:
Thanks for all your replies.  I was able to get the new laser aligned without too much
trouble.  Just took making a simple alignment tool out of a 50ml conical tube.  To those of
you with MicroRadiance 2000s, I would like to build a user group list of people interested in
keeping these instruments functional as long as possible.  We could routinely share our
experiences with maintenance issues and work to ensure "moth-balled" instruments are
preserved as future sources of parts.  If you want to participate (or if this already exists?)
please reply directly to [log in to unmask]
thanks,
michael