CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2008

From:
Kevin W Eliceiri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:00:40 -0500

We are very interested in having additional applications utilize the Bio-formats library (http://www.loci.wisc.edu/ome/formats.html). By doing so your application would support the 55 plus formats that Bio-formats can currently open. If you are interested in doing this, please contact us offlist and we can help.

best,
kevin

Kevin W. Eliceiri
Director
Laboratory for Optical and Computational Instrumentation
http://www.loci.wisc.edu
Room 271 Animal Sciences
1675 Observatory Drive
Madison, WI 53706