CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2011

From:
Vernita Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:48:14 -0500

Hello,

Thanks to all who replied for your help.

This is a followup to my previous question:

Does anyone know of third parties who could service an Olympus confocal who
are located near Austin, TX?  $20k/yr is going to make an enormous dent in
my remaining startup, and I'm trying to find a thriftier option.

thanks,

Vernita