CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2004

From:
Michelle Peckham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:03:02 -0000

I use a program by kinetic imaging

http://www.kineticimaging.com/

It was originally written by Dan Zicha and Graham Dunn at King's college London to track cells.
It will either do it automatically, by thresholding, or you can use the mouse to track cells manually.

The data is exportable to a spreadsheet such as excel, or mathematica notebook for analysis, although the program also does some analysis as well.

I'd recommend it.

Michelle