CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2002

From:
mehaffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:10:44 -0500

Vassar has a Nikon confocal, and we have been very happy with the support
we've gotten from Nikon. The technical support people have been very
accomodating, willing to come to the site on short notice to help us or to
have lengthy hand-holding sessions over the phone. They are very knowlegable
not only about the scope but about techniques, including choices of
preparation of specimens, the physics behind confocal microscopy, image
analysis, etc. I recommend them highly.

Leathem

PS: No, I don't work for Nikon. I'm just real pleased with the help and
support I've gotten from them.