CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

From:
John Oreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:11:57 -0400

Dear Donald,

Here are the best reviews on TIRF microscopy I've come across, written
by the creator of the technique, Dan Axelrod:

1 D. Axelrod, in Biophotonics, Pt B (Academic Press Inc, San Diego,
2003), Vol. 361, pp. 1.
2 D. Axelrod, Traffic 2, 764 (2001).
3 D. Axelrod, Methods Cell Biol. 30, 245 (1989).

John Oreopoulos, BSc,
Master's Candidate
University of Toronto
Institute For Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
Centre For Studies in Molecular Imaging

Tel: W:416-946-5022