CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2012

From:
Hugh Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:34:52 -0300

The Sola from Lumencor is a great epifluor source from what I hear. Spectrum output is similar to that of typical metal halide systems like the x-cite, and you don't have to worry about modules or any of that stuff. It puts out continuous white light from 380-680nm, and lasts 15k hours.

Check it out here http://www.lumencor.com/products/sola_product_sheet.html

Hugh Newman

Graduate Researcher

Dept. Physics and Physical Oceanography