CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2000

From:
Marina Pekelis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:40:43 GMT
     Dear Bio-Rad Patron,

     For our colleagues in Confocal Microscopy, we are glad to announce a
     position opening in   Bio-Rad Confocal Sales Support Group.

     To meet the expanding opportunities in the Confocal and Multi-Photon
     Microscopy market, Bio-Rad USA has an immediate opening for a Staff
     Scientist.

     This position is based in the Bio-Rad headquarters in Hercules,
     California.  Domestic and international travel will be necessary.

     The position requires providing technical and application expertise at
     product demonstrations, meetings, courses and after sales
     consultations; updating the sales force and technical support on
     current and new applications and technology; presentations at sales
     events.

     The successful candidate should have a solid background in
     fluorescence microscopy, and extensive experience with confocal and
     multi-photon  microscopy.

     Please send your CV and Cover letter to:

     Marina Pekelis
     Bio-Rad Laboratories
     2000 Alfred Nobel Dr.
     Hercules CA  94547