CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2008

From:
"Periasamy, Ammasi (ap3t)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:03:27 -0400
I do not expect any company can provide these details and its involved work. I know Dr. Warren Zipfel, David Wokosin and others measured these parameters. You can visit the web site given below or talk to Warren
http://www.drbio.cornell.edu/personnel/wrz2.html
Hope this helps
Ammasi

Ammasi Periasamy, Ph.D.
Director, Keck Center for Cellular Imaging (KCCI)
Professor of Biology and Biomedical Engineering
Biology, Gilmer Hall (064), McCormick Rd
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904
Voice: 434-243-7602 (Office); 982-4869 (lab)
Fax:434-982-5210; Email:[log in to unmask]
http//:www.kcci.virginia.edu
Workshop on FRET Microscopy, March 3-7, 2009
http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/workshop/workshop2009/index.php