CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2004

From:
Nuno Moreno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:11:23 +0000

There's one issue that I thing its very important:

Imagine (even with a SCSI disc) how long does it take to compress 1Gb of
data!!!

...and, if you need it again, wait more for the uncompressing. Thats why
I prefer to live with bigger disks or burn more CDs or DVDs.

Regards,
Nuno Moreno

--
Nuno Moreno