CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2006

From:
Anthony Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 10:03:43 -0500

Actually, Greg, I'd be interested to see the discussions and don't
really want to subscribe to another group.  I think you ought to just
discuss the FRET material here in the confocal listings, because you'd
have a lot of overlap interest...this is a particularly strong group and
everyone would benefit.  Thanks!
Tony Moss

Anthony G. Moss, Ph.D.
Associate Professor,
Biological Sciences
331 Funchess Hall (mail stop)
Auburn University
T: (334)844-9257
F: (334)844-9234
www.auburn.edu/~mossant

AU Senate Homepage:
http://www.auburn.edu/administration/governance/senate/au_senate.html

>>> Greg Martin <[log in to unmask]> 05/23/06 7:23 PM >>>

Hey Folks --

    I'm forming a special interest group among my users for those
doing/wanting to do/curious about FRET.  Do any of you have suggestions

regarding format or other advise about running such a group?  Anyone
else
out there doing this sort of thing among users interested in a
particular
technique?  I'd like for the participants to be able to share their own
data
or present papers from the literature, discuss instrumentation and
analysis
issues, whatever.  The most important things to me are that
participation
will be 1) useful and 2) relatively easy.  Any suggestions would be
most
welcome.

Be peace!  Greg.

Greg Martin